We usually use lot of application on our Android phone. And many of Android application which send couple of notifications which spend ours important time and sometimes these notifications are not suitable for us or children.
That’s why we need to block notifications of our Android devices. Today I’ll describe how to turn off notifications of any Android application.
For these we don’t need any application. We will do it only by settings. And I’m using Android Pie operating system.
I’m trying to discuss some way to turn off notifications of any Android app.
- So firstly tap on a app and hold for few seconds which notification you want to block.
- A pop window like this will open.
- Now click on this icon..
- Another settings of that app will open.
- Now click on the notification button.
- Here you will see the list of allowed notification on your device.
- You can separately choose the section for which you want to show notification.
- Or you can also stop the entire notification from that app by client clicking this.
Here’s a notification on my android phone.But I don’t want to see this notification. So I need to remove that. For that
- Click on that notification and hold for few seconds.
- The notification bar will change and show like this.
- Just click on it.
- Another window will open.
- Again click on notification and turn off it
- Now see here’s no notification of that app.